CALENDAR OF EVENTS
OCTOBER 5 / 6
- CHILD DEDICATIONS
- OLD SCHOOL CHURCH POTLUCK [Sunday the 6th from 4pm to 6:30pm]
OCTOBER 12 / 13
- SERVING WEEKEND
- DRESS LIKE YOUR PARENT WEEKEND
- During every service in South Hills Kids [nursery through elementary school], we are inviting all kids to dress like their parents this weekend!
- DESSERTS WITH DAVE + KARRIE [Saturday the 12th ONLY from 8pm to 9pm – after the 6:30pm service]
- Coffee with Dave, but Family Month Style! Sit with Pastor Dave and his wife, Karrie, in a small group setting where you can ask questions about Christianity, your faith, South Hills, or just get to know the Stewarts! Oh and there will be some sort of yummy dessert and decaf coffee for you to enjoy as well. Sign up HERE. Space is limited.
- DATE NIGHT [from 6pm to 9pm]
- Has it been a while since you have had a date night? Let us help you out. We are providing: child care for $5/child, questions to help with your date night conversation, a prize for the best selfie posted with our hashtag, and even a Spotify playlist for you to play as you drive to and from your date destination. Sign up HERE. Space is VERY limited. Pre-Registration is required.
OCTOBER 19 / 20
- BAPTISM WEEKEND
- If you would like to learn more about what baptism means, if you have any questions, or if you would like to sign up to be baptized, visit our Baptism Page HERE. Or you can attend one of our 5 minute Baptism Interest Meetings after each service on 10/12 & 13 to ask any questions in person.
- FREE FAMILY PHOTOS
- We know getting the family together to get a nice family photo can be difficult, so let us help! We will be offering 2 photo areas in our front lawn before and after each service where we will have photographers taking your family’s photos for FREE!
OCTOBER 26 / 27
- COSTUMES & CANDY
- South Hills Kids will be hosing a special event and encourages all kids to dress up in their costumes for church all weekend! Please no scary costumes and no weapons.
- CAMPUS PASTOR SWAP
- Since South Hills is a family of churches, during Family Month, we have our Campus Pastors speak at different campuses. This weekend we have the privilege of hosting Chris Kretzu, Campus Pastor of our Costa Mesa Campus, in all 5 services!