FIRST IMPRESSIONS “WIN”:
To create lasting impressions of belonging in every guest…from the STREET to the SEAT!
We GUIDE (Parking)
We LEAD (Greeters/Connect Area)
We TREAT (Hospitality)
We SEAT (Ushers)
FIRST IMPRESSIONS “WHY”:
Because most guests make a decision whether to return to a church before the service begins. We want to do everything possible to make the experience welcoming so someone can experience Jesus.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS “HOW”:
- Greet everyone with a sincere smile!
- Make eye contact and shake hands when appropriate.
- Look around to make sure your area is free from trash.
- Remain sensitive to the needs of guests…assist if you notice a guest is looking for something.
- Guide guests to where they need to go…do not point.
- Help create a fun, welcoming, safe and inviting culture.
- Invite others to serve with you and encourage them to take Next Steps.