WHAT TO EXPECT
Whether you’re considering attending South Hills Corona for the very first time or you’ve already spent a few weekends with us, we are honored that you would set aside time to check things out and join us for a service. Every weekend at South Hills you will experience a couple of things:
- A DYNAMIC WEEKEND SERVICE THAT LASTS JUST A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR*
- A CASUAL ATMOSPHERE WITH WELCOMING PEOPLE
- GREAT MUSIC
- RELATABLE AND PRACTICAL MESSAGES FROM THE BIBLE
And in case you were wondering, you don’t have to dress up or look a certain way. You don’t have to be any particular age. No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you are welcome at South Hills Church.
Sunday’s on campus will look a little different as we re-launch on campus services so here’s some information to help you get the most out of the experience:
1. Please bring your own face-masks for anyone in your party over 2yrs old. If you don’t have any, we can provide some. They are required while anywhere on campus.
2. Doors will open 30 minutes before service starts. This is to ensure everyone has plenty of time to get seated while maintaining social distancing – so be on time!
3. All children’s ministries will be closed. Please ensure that your children are included in your count during the reservation process.
4. All services are now family-friendly. While not everyone may be used to having kids in service, we know that is the current reality and are so excited to worship together as families.
5. If you are bringing kids, be prepared. We encourage you to bring any snacks they may want, as well as anything that may help to keep them entertained. For younger kids, this could be coloring pages or sticker-sheets. For older kids this could be a device with headphones. We will have a few Kid Kits on hand as well (in case you forget).
6. The cafe and coffee bar are currently closed and our drinking fountains are out of order. You are welcome to bring any snacks, water, coffee, tea, or Diet Coke in a sealable bottle.
**BEFORE YOU ARRIVE**
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group:
1. Am I, and my party, willing to wear masks and participate in appropriate social distancing? (Anyone over 2yrs old)
2. Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
3. Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
4. Have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
5. Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered “NO” to question 1, or “YES” to questions 2-5, we ask you to participate in South Hills Online experience this weekend.