Reserve your seats for our Sunday "INDOOR" services. We provide a safe, clean and disinfected environment for everyone with safe distancing seating, hand sanitizing stations and temperature checks at the door
Reserve your seats for our Sunday “INDOOR” services.
We provide a safe, clean and disinfected environment for everyone with safe distancing seating, hand sanitizing stations and temperature checks at the door prior to entering our services as well as our South Hills Kids & Students programs. Please take a few minutes to read through this before registering.
- FACEMASKS ARE REQUIRED WHILE ATTENDING OUR SERVICES
Please bring your own face-masks for anyone in your party over 2yrs old. If you don’t have any, we may be able to provide one.
- South Hills Kids Ministries will be available on a limited capacity basis. Please ensure that your child(ren) have been registered for their appropriate kids age group as space is limited and we want to make sure we are practicing safe-distancing. Temperatures will be checked on all children and volunteers before entering into our SHK areas. Please Note: you are not required to register your child(ren) for SHK. They may remain with you but must be included when registering your group to assure proper seating is available.
You NEED NOT register you teenager for our SH Students program.
- If our kids groups are full, don’t worry…they will still have fun.We will provide an activity bag for your child(ren) who were not able to register into SHK. We also encourage you to bring any snacks they may want or need, as well as anything that may help to keep them entertained.
BEFORE YOU RESERVE YOUR SEATS
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group:
- Am I, and my party, willing to wear masks and participate in appropriate social distancing? (Anyone over 2yrs old)
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
(Sunday) 9:00 am