Politics can make people crazy. You’ve probably seen it recently— people, turning their backs on life-long friendships, family members, and spiritual communities, who won’t even look each other in the
Politics can make people crazy. You’ve probably seen it recently— people, turning their backs on life-long friendships, family members, and spiritual communities, who won’t even look each other in the eye at the grocery store. And all of us are wondering—What’s next? Regardless of who wins this election: Where do we go from here? How do we survive the election with your soul intact.
The message of Jesus has something significant to say about all of this. And we believe if we latch onto it, it just might change everything—for the better.
1. **Please bring your own face-masks** for anyone in your party over 2yrs old. If you don’t have any, we can provide some. **They are required while anywhere on campus.**
2. **Seating will begin 30 minutes before service starts.** This is to ensure everyone has plenty of time to get seated while maintaining social distancing – so be on time!
3. **The cafe and coffee bar are currently closed and our drinking fountains are out of order.** You are welcome to bring any snacks, water, coffee, tea, or Diet Coke you may want. **We will also have single use water cups on campus.**
**BEFORE YOU SAVE YOUR SEATS**
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group:
1. Am I, and my party, willing to wear masks and participate in appropriate social distancing? (Anyone over 2yrs old)
2. Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
3. Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
4. In the past 14 days have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 ?
5. Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
**If you answered “no” to question 1, or “yes” to questions 2-5, we ask that you participate in the South Hills Online experience this weekend.**