If you are looking for resources in regards to saving, giving, dealing with debt, or planning for the future - we want to help point you in the right direction!
If you are looking for resources in regards to saving, giving, dealing with debt, or planning for the future – we want to help point you in the right direction! Below are some of the best resources we could find. These are all free unless specifically noted.
If you have further questions and would like to talk to a pastor, or get a recommendation for a financial advisor, please email email@example.com. If you’d like to learn more about tithing or giving at South Hills Church, CLICK HERE.
TRACK YOUR SPENDING
- The Mint system syncs with user accounts to track spending. Mint is a hands-off tool to help users save more and spend less. Cost: Free. Availability: Browser-based, apps for iOS and Android. LEARN MORE ABOUT MINT
- PocketGuard gives users a snapshot of how much they can spend at any given moment. It’s for users who want a bare-bones budgeting system. Cost: Free. Availability: Apps for iOS and Android. LEARN MORE ABOUT POCKETGUARD
- You Need a Budget is a budgeting app that helps users learn to live on last month’s income. YNAB is a robust software for the die-hard budgeter. Cost: $83.99 a year or $6.99 a month (34-day free trial), free for students for 12 months. Availability: Browser-based; apps for iOS, Android, and Amazon Alexa devices. LEARN MORE ABOUT YNAB
- EveryDollar syncs with user accounts to track spending. Using Every Dollar helps you create a monthly budget so you can achieve money goals. Cost: $129 a year (connects to user accounts), free version available if you enter your transactions manually. Availability: Apps for iOS and Android. LEARN MORE ABOUT EVERY DOLLAR
- SPREADSHEET AND PRINTED OPTIONS:
- Click HERE to download a goal planning worksheet
- Four Money Conversations Everyone Can Have – HERE
- Couples Goal-Setting Questionnaire – HERE
- Create a Giving Plan worksheet – HERE
Other Financial and Debt-Related Resources
- Financial Peace University
- A program with online and in-person options for learning how to have healthy money habits, strategies, planning, and debt-management.
- Cost: $69 and up, depending on your plan
- Click HERE for more info.
- Debt Payoff Calculator
- An online loan calculator that helps you make a plan to pay off your debts.
- Click HERE to visit.
- An easy to use digital envelope system combined with the best biblical financial articles, videos, and podcasts to aide your stewardship journey
- Click HERE for the website and podcasts
Year Around Event (2021)