We're so excited to welcome you back to church in person! Currently we are offering one live outdoor service at 10:30am. A couple things to note: Please bring your own face-masks
We’re so excited to welcome you back to church in person! Currently we are offering one live outdoor service at 10:30am.
A couple things to note:
- Please bring your own face-masks for anyone in your party over 2yrs old. If you don’t have any, we can provide some.
- All children’s ministries will be closed. Please ensure that your children are included in your count during the reservation process.
- All services are now family-friendly, which means there might be some little voices chatting during service – and we’re ok with that! While not everyone may be used to having kids in service, Pastor Chris is very comfortable with it and we know that is just the current reality.
- If you are bringing kids, be prepared. We encourage you to bring any snacks they may want, as well as anything that may help to keep them entertained. For younger kids, this could be coloring pages or sticker-sheets. For older kids this could be a device with headphones.
- While we will set up umbrellas and seats, you’re encouraged to bring your own lawn chairs and umbrellas, too!
BEFORE YOU SAVE YOUR SEATS
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group:
- Am I, and my party, willing to wear masks and participate in appropriate social distancing? (Anyone over 2yrs old)
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any questions 2-5, we ask you to participate in South Hills Online experience this weekend.
All good? Click here to save your seats!
(Sunday) 10:30 am