In light of recent restrictions we're taking church outside! Join us for a unique experience as we worship together on the plaza and lawn. All of your favorite things about
In light of recent restrictions we’re taking church outside! Join us for a unique experience as we worship together on the plaza and lawn. All of your favorite things about Sunday mornings, including a thought provoking message and moving music, are now on Sunday outside! Make sure to bring your favorite picnic blanket or lawn chair for what is truly going to be an incredible service.
Sunday’s on campus will look a little different so here’s some information to help you get the most out of the experience:
1. Please bring your own face-masks for anyone in your party over 2yrs old. If you don’t have any, we can provide some. They are required while anywhere on campus.
2. Seating will begin 30 minutes before service starts. This is to ensure everyone has plenty of time to get seated while maintaining social distancing – so be on time!
3. Kid’s Ministries Re-Launch Sept. 13th! Please ensure that your children are included in your count during the reservation process.
4. All Sunday Services are now family-friendly. We are excited to model worship, prayer, and faith together with all ages. We will have kid kits available full of age appropriate activities to help them engage during the service as well. There will continue to be awesome, 100% kid oriented experiences online to check out too!
5. The cafe and coffee bar are currently closed and our drinking fountains are out of order. You are welcome to bring any snacks, water, coffee, tea, or Diet Coke in a sealable bottle. We will also have single use water cups on campus.
BEFORE YOU SAVE YOUR SEATS
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group:
1. Am I, and my party, willing to wear masks and participate in appropriate social distancing? (Anyone over 2yrs old)
2. Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
3. Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
In the past 14 days have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 ?
4. Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered “no” to question 1, or “yes” to questions 2-5, we ask that you participate in the South Hills Online experience this weekend.
All good? Go ahead and save your seats!
(Sunday) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
South Hills Corona Campus
2585 S. Main St.