We are so excited to be back on campus! Join us for an In-Person Sunday worship experience at one of our two brand new service times: 9am or 11am. Space
We are so excited to be back on campus! Join us for an In-Person Sunday worship experience at one of our two brand new service times: 9am or 11am. Space is limited so RSVP today! If you can’t make it this week, we’ll be live streaming the service online too.
Sunday’s on campus will look a little different so here’s some information to help you get the most out of the experience:
- Please bring your own face-masks for anyone in your party over 2yrs old. If you don’t have any, we can provide some. They are required while anywhere on campus.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before service starts. This is to ensure everyone has plenty of time to get seated while maintaining social distancing – so be on time!
- All children’s ministries will be closed. Please ensure that your children are included in your count during the reservation process.
- All services are now family-friendly. While not everyone may be used to having kids in service, we know that is the current reality and are so excited to worship together as families.
- If you are bringing kids, be prepared. We encourage you to bring any snacks they may want, as well as anything that may help to keep them entertained. For younger kids, this could be coloring pages or sticker-sheets. For older kids this could be a device with headphones. We will have a few Kid Kits on hand as well (in case you forget).
- The cafe and coffee bar are currently closed and our drinking fountains are out of order. You are welcome to bring any snacks, water, coffee, tea, or Diet Coke in a sealable bottle. We will also have single use water bottles as well as pre-packaged mini donuts on campus.
BEFORE YOU SAVE YOUR SEATS
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group:
- Am I, and my party, willing to wear masks and participate in appropriate social distancing? (Anyone over 2yrs old)
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any questions 2-5, we ask you to participate in South Hills Online experience this weekend.
All good? Go ahead and save your seats!
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
South Hills Corona Campus
2585 S. Main St.