We're so excited to welcome you back to church in person! 9:00am & 10:30am services are outdoors. This is a no-touch service with social distancing measures in place, and masks are
We’re so excited to welcome you back to church in person!
9:00am & 10:30am services are outdoors. This is a no-touch service with social distancing measures in place, and masks are strongly encouraged at least until you find your seats.
We are currently offering Elementary Programming at the 10:30am service only. As we have moved back outdoors, we’re working to make sure we can provide a safe and fun experience for kids of all ages. Elementary will be able to join their service, and we’ll have some other activities for kids who sit with their parents.
Things are obviously a little different than when you’ve come to church in the past, so we have a couple bits of important information for you:
- Please bring your own face-masks for anyone in your party over 2yrs old. If you don’t have any, we can provide some.
- Most children’s ministries will be closed. We are re-opening our SH Kids Elementary Service during the 10:30am service only. Please ensure that your children are included in your count during the reservation process.
- All services are now family-friendly, which means there might be some little voices chatting during service – and we’re ok with that! While not everyone may be used to having kids in service, Pastor Chris is very comfortable with it and we know that is just the current reality.
- If you are bringing kids, be prepared. We encourage you to bring any snacks they may want, as well as anything that may help to keep them entertained. For younger kids, this could be coloring pages or sticker-sheets. For older kids this could be a device with headphones.
BEFORE YOU SAVE YOUR SEATS
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group:
- Am I, and my party, willing to wear masks and participate in appropriate social distancing? (Anyone over 2yrs old)
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any questions 2-5, we ask you to participate in South Hills Online experience this weekend.