We're taking church outside! Join us for a unique experience as we worship together in our parking lot. All of your favorite things about Sunday, including a thought provoking message
We’re taking church outside! Join us for a unique experience as we worship together in our parking lot. All of your favorite things about Sunday, including a thought provoking message and moving music, are now live on Sunday nights!
Sunday’s on campus will look a little different, so here’s some information to help you get the most out of the experience:
- Please bring your own face-masks for everyone in your party over 2yrs old. If you don’t have any, we will have some Love the 818 ones for $5/each. They are required while anywhere on campus.
- Seating will begin 30 minutes before service starts. This is to ensure everyone has plenty of time to get checked in and seated while maintaining social distancing – so please be on time!
- There are no Children’s Ministries at this time, so please ensure that your children are included in your count during the reservation process.
- Sunset Service is family-friendly. We are excited to model worship, prayer, and faith together with all ages. There will continue to be awesome, 100% kid oriented experiences online to check out too!
- No food or drinks will be provided. You are welcome to bring your own drinks in a sealable bottle.
BEFORE YOU SAVE YOUR SEATS. Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group:
- Am I, and my party, willing to wear masks and participate in appropriate social distancing? (Anyone over 2yrs old)
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- In the past 14 days have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 ?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered “no” to the first question, or “yes” to questions 2-5, we ask that you participate in the South Hills Online experience this weekend.
All good? Go ahead and save your seats by RSVPing HERE!
(Sunday) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
South Hills Burbank Campus
222 S. Victory Blvd