Join us out on the plaza lawn as we gather together for an evening of worship as a church family. Bring a lawn chair or blankets, water and snacks, and
Join us out on the plaza lawn as we gather together for an evening of worship as a church family. Bring a lawn chair or blankets, water and snacks, and get ready for a night of incredible music and togetherness.
Here’s some information to help you get the most out of the experience:
- Please bring your own face-masks for anyone in your party over 2 yrs old. If you don’t have any, we can provide some. They are required while anywhere on campus.
- Doors will open 30 minutes before service starts. This is to ensure everyone has plenty of time to get seated while maintaining social distancing – so be on time!
- All children’s ministries will be closed. Please ensure that your children are included in your count during the reservation process.
- All services & events are now family-friendly. While not everyone may be used to having kids in service, we know that is the current reality and are so excited to worship together as families.
- If you are bringing kids, be prepared. We encourage you to bring any snacks they may want, as well as anything that may help to keep them entertained. For younger kids, this could be coloring pages or sticker-sheets. For older kids this could be a device with headphones. We will have a few Kid Kits on hand as well (in case you forget).
- The cafe and coffee bar are currently closed and our drinking fountains are out of order. You are welcome to bring any snacks, water, coffee, tea, or Diet Coke in a sealable bottle. We will also have single use water bottles as well as pre-packaged mini donuts on campus.
BEFORE YOU SAVE YOUR SEATS
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group:
- Am I, and my party, willing to wear masks and participate in appropriate social distancing? (Anyone over 2yrs old)
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
If you answered yes to any questions 2-5, we ask you to participate in South Hills Online experience.
All good? Go ahead and save your seats!
RSVP today – Space is Limited!
(Wednesday) 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
South Hills Corona Campus
2585 S. Main St.