“…If you have two shirts, give one to the poor.
If you have food, share it with those who are hungry.”
- To meet needs in our local community.
- To support organizations who help the poor, broken and hurting.
- To support the city of Burbank, schools and local events.
- We are consistently looking for needs in our community.
- We offer Love the 818 serving weeks three times a year to mobilize hundreds of volunteers to do good in our community.
- We offer a variety of serving projects throughout the year.
- We make it easy for you and your family to serve. We do our best to offer opportunities for all ages and skill levels.
- Our serving projects are open to anyone…you don’t have to attend South Hills Burbank to serve.