The church is often known by what it’s against, but this year, to celebrate our fourth birthday, we want our church to be known by what it’s for. We are for our families, schools, neighborhoods, and communities. This page will be the one-stop shop for the latest information on how we are #ForCostaMesa, and we will continue to update with events and information throughout the year.
EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Food + Supply Distribution Event – Saturday, March 13th
We have the opportunity to distribute food, snacks, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, and other essential items to over 300 families in need. Click here to donate $20 to help this become a reality (select Costa Mesa BOW) and click below to volunteer for a sort + prep event, and the distribution event itself!
- Click here to donate $20 to help this become a reality (select Costa Mesa BOW)
Sort + Prep – Sunday, March 7th 12:00-2:30pm – Sort + Prep – Wednesday, March 10th 5:30-7:30pm – Sort + Prep – Thursday, March 11th 3:00-5:30pm –
- Food + Supply Distribution Event – Saturday, March 13th 7:00am-12:00pm – Click to Sign Up
School Supply Drive for Rea Elementary – Purchase any/all of these items and drop them off at South Hills Costa Mesa by March 7th.
- Ticonderoga pencils, both beginner and regular size, pre-sharpened is best
- Composition notebooks – wide ruled
- Crayola Crayons – 12 packs or 24 packs
- Watercolor sets – 8-color containers
- Crayola Markers – 8 pack that are washable markers
- Reams of cardstock – different colors
- Dry-Erase markers – black
- Folders with pockets (Sparco Leatherette Portfolio) – Different colors
- Construction paper – different colors
We Grow, We Go
- Our mission at South Hills is to reach people who are disconnected from church or from God. We will continue to pursue that mission with folks online and in-person. But as our church grows, our impact in the city should grow too! That’s why for every first-time guest that attends South Hills and fills out a Connect Card, we’ll donate $5 towards a local outreach need. So get to inviting!