LifeStream Blood Drive
Blood donations have decreased significantly over the last few years because of COVID regulations, but it’s more important now than ever! That’s why we’re partnering with LifeStream for a blood drive at South Hills Corona!
We have spots beginning at 8:00 AM, until 1:00 PM!
There is not an easier way to save a life! Click here to sign up.
PERKS OF DONATING BLOOD:
- Be able to find out your own individual blood type
- All ages 16 years & up (no upper age limit)
- Only 16-year-olds specifically require a signed Parent Consent form [download form here]
- Majority of common daily medications are allowed
- COVID vaccination is accepted after at least 72 hours, but not mandatory
- If you’ve tested positive or have been ill from COVID, you will need to wait at least two weeks (14 days) until it is safe to donate blood (no symptoms).
- Ink-work tattoos & body/ear piercings are accepted (if done at a California licensed shop)
- Safely individually packaged all-you-can-eat refreshment snacks/juices/water