WAITLIST NOW OPEN FOR 12:30PM – 3:30PM SESSION. APPLICATION BELOW!
At South Hills Children’s Center, we embrace a child’s natural curiosity to explore the world that God created in a safe, nurturing environment that engages them in meaningful experiences. Our curriculum focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and is geared toward developing the whole child.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
– A high priority on health and safety.
– Low teacher-to-student ratio.
– Curriculum designed for kindergarten readiness.
– Spanish and basic American Sign Language incorporated into lessons.
– Learning through indoor and outdoor play time.
Phone: (818) 588-4936 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Address: 222 S. Victory Blvd, Burbank, CA 91502